Curvy Girls 2017 Giveaway
1. No payment necessary to enter or win. Payment does not increase the chances of winning.
2. This campaign is open only to those who enter by uploading a post about their scoliosis journey with an image and the hashtag #CGScoliMonth on either Twitter or Instagram. Entrants are permitted to post on both Twitter and Instagram. The campaign is subject to all applicable federal, state, and local laws and regulations. Void where prohibited.
3. Agreement to Rules: By participating, the contestant (“you”) agree to be fully unconditionally bound by these rules, and you represent and warrant that you meet the eligibility requirements. In addition, you agree to accept the decisions of Curvy Girls Foundation as final and binding as it relates to the content of this campaign.
3. Campaign Period: Entry posts will be accepted on Instagram and Twitter starting June 1, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time. All entry posts must be received by June 29, 2017 at 12:01 a.m. Eastern Standard Time.
4. How to Enter: The campaign must be entered by uploading a post about their scoliosis journey with an image and the hashtag #CGScoliMonth. Entrants are permitted one post on Twitter and one post on Instagram but no duplicate posts on a single social media application or network. All posts must be made “public”. You may not enter more times than indicated by using multiple identities or devices in an attempt to circumvent the rules. If you use fraudulent methods or otherwise attempt to circumvent the rules, your submissions may be removed from eligibility at the sole discretion of Curvy Girls Foundation. Entries that are incomplete or do not adhere to the rules or specifications may be disqualified at the sole discretion of Curvy Girls Foundation.
5. Prizes: The winner of the campaign will receive a Curvy Girls Foundation-themed prize basket with an approximate retail value of $80. Actual/appraised value may differ at time of prize award. The specifics of the prize shall be solely determined by Curvy Girls Foundation. The prize is nontransferable. Any and all prize-related expenses including without limitation any and all federal, state, and/or local taxes, shall be the sole responsibility of the winner. No substitution of prize or transfer/assignment of prize to others or request for the cash equivalent by winner is permitted. Acceptance of prize constitutes permission for Curvy Girls Foundation to use winner’s name, likeness, and entry for purposes of advertising and trade without further compensation unless prohibited by law.
6. Odds: The odds of winning depend on the number of eligible entries received.
7. Winner Selection and Notification: One (1) winner will be selected by random drawing under the supervision of Curvy Girls Foundation. Winner will be notified by way of the social media application their winning post was drawn on June 30, 2017 following the selection of the winner. Curvy Girls Foundation shall have no liability for winner’s failure to receive notice of their selection or due to otherwise non-functioning contact information. If winner cannot be contracted, is ineligible, fails to claim the prize within five (5) days from the time award notification was sent, or fails to timely return a completed and executed declaration and release as required, the prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected. Receipt by winner of the prize offered in this campaign is conditioned upon compliance with any and all federal, state, and local laws and regulations. ANY VIOLATION OF THESE OFFICIAL RULES BY WINNER AT CURVY GIRLS FOUNDATION’S SOLE DISCRETION WILL RESULT IN WINNER’S DISQUALIFICATION AND ALL PRIVILEGES WILL BE IMMEDIATELY TERMINATED.
8. Rights Granted by You: By entering this contest (e.g. photo, video, text, etc.) you understand and agree that Curvy Girls Foundation, anyone acting on behalf of Curvy Girls Foundation and Curvy Girls Foundation’s licensees, successors, and assigns, shall have the right , where permitted by law, to print, publish, broadcast, distribute, and use in any media now known or hereafter developed, in perpetuity and throughout the world, without limitation, your entry, name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness, image, statements about the campaign, and biographical information for news, publicity, information, trade, advertising, public relations, and promotional purposes, without any further compensation, notice, review or consent. By entering this contest you represent and warrant that your entry is an original work of authorship and does not violate any third party’s propriety or intellectual property rights. If your entry infringes on the intellectual property right of another you will be disqualified at the discretion of Curvy Girls Foundation and will defend, indemnify, and hold harmless against Curvy Girls Foundation from any suit, claim, or liability which is occurred arising out of such infringement.
9. Terms & Conditions: Curvy Girls Foundation reserves the right, it its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaign should virus bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, or other cause beyond Curvy Girls Foundation’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaign. In such instance, Curvy Girls Foundation may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to such an event. Curvy Girls Foundation reserves the right, in its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or violates these Terms & Conditions.
10. Limitation of Liability: By entering, you agree to release and hold harmless Curvy Girls Foundation and its subsidiaries, affiliates, advertising and promotion agencies, partners, representatives, agents, successors, assignees, employees, officers, and directors from any liability, illness, injury, death, loss, litigation, claim, or damage that may occur directly or indirectly, whether caused by negligence or not from such entrant’s participation in the campaign and/or his/her acceptance, possession, use, or misuse of any prize or any portion thereof; technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunction of any computer, cable, network, hardware, or software, or other mechanical equipment; the unavailability or inaccessibility of any transmissions, telephone, or internet service; unauthorized human intervention or in any party of the entry process or the promotion; electronic or human error in the administration of the promotion or in the processing of entries.
12. The campaign hosted by Curvy Girls Foundation is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by, or associated with Facebook or Twitter.
13. By entering, you, the contestant have affirmatively reviewed, accepted, and agreed to all of the Official Rules.